Mind provide advice and support to anyone experiencing mental health problems. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness, and promote understanding. As a charity that works to support those with ill mental health, they also strive to ensure that their own workforce has access to the best support and resources.
Emma Mamo is Head of Workplace Wellbeing at Mind. Emma joined Mind in 2007 and, since 2010, has led Mind’s campaigns for mentally healthy workplaces – acting as a thought leader to position mental health in the workplace as a key priority for employers and Government.
Emma has led culture change through engagement with employers, health and safety professionals, HR audiences and Government on mental health in the workplace and back-to-work support for people with mental health problems. They also support networks of employers and stakeholders to share best practices and develop business-to-business peer support.
In this session from the Wellbeing in the Voluntary Sector Conference 2021, Emma shared ways of developing an effective workplace mental health strategy, as well as suggested wellness action plans that employers could integrate into their workplace cultures.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter