Marie Smith is the Head of Education (National Crime Agency CEOP Command) and Chair of the UK Council for Internet Safety (UKCIS) Education Working group. They talk to us about the development of the Thinkuknow programme and protecting children’s online safety during Covid-19 at our Preventing Child Sexual Exploitation Conference, 2021.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter