The Charter for Social Housing Residents outlines better protection for social housing residents. The new charter sets out what every tenant should be able to expect from social housing, making sure they are safe, listened to and live in good quality homes.The_charter_for_social_housing_residents_-_social_housing_white_paper
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter