Dr. Julie Greenway, Chief Investigator at Black County Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, and Sally Cornfield, Public Health Manager Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, spoke about multi-agency working at The Addressing Childhood Obesity Conference, 2021.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter