The pandemic forced colleges to postpone the industry placements required for 16- and 17-year-olds to complete their T Levels. Additionally, there was low awareness of the T Levels brand prior to Covid-19 which has meant that a relaunching of the qualifications is required.
Stella Pearson is Deputy Director of T Levels Delivery at the Department for Education. Stella has spent the past 3.5 years working on T Levels, initially focusing on the provider rollout strategy and support, now working as Deputy Director for the wider programme.
Stella spoke at our T Levels 2021 conference, sharing the DFE’s recovery strategy for T Levels. Her presentation provided an overview of the structure of T Levels, followed by the campaigns that are in place to renew interest in the courses.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter