The University of Nottingham has over 400,000m2 of buildings across 4 campuses, as well as many listed and heritage buildings.
Linda Goodacre the Director of Estates & Facilities at the University of Nottingham looks after the Estates Capital Programme, all facilities management and all catering and hospitality. The University has one of the largest estates in the sector and Linda manages this with a team of over 1100 people.
Linda spoke at our Public Sector Estates 2021 conference, sharing the estate management strategy of the university and ways of creating future funding opportunities for higher education estates.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter