We’re delighted to welcome Louisa Steele as a content contributor for MyGovCentral.
Louisa Steele has worked across women’s specialist services and the homelessness sector in England for the past twelve years, in both frontline and strategic roles.
She has used this cross sector knowledge in her current role where she leads on an innovative Housing First partnership for women and works to improve services and systems for survivors of abuse experiencing multiple disadvantage.
Louisa presented a case study at the Government Events’ Tackling Gender-Based Violence Conference in March, sharing insights into Housing First and why it’s needed specifically for women who are experiencing violence.
You will be able to watch Louisa’s session on MyGovCentral very soon.
Plus, as a Content Contributor, over the next 12-months Louisa will be expanding on the key themes discussed during the conference and across other areas of her work, which you’ll only be able to access on MyGovCentral.
You can view the first of these articles on the Importance of Having a Gendered Approach to Housing First.
Find out more about Standing Together:
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter