The Cross-River Partnership are a public-private, not-for-profit partnership, that has been delivering positive change for London’s residents, businesses, and visitors for 27 years. The CRP is currently delivering a range of projects in London, all of which aim to improve air quality and make London a nicer place to live.
Fiona Coull project manages Cross River Partnership’s (CRP) Healthy Streets Everyday Programme. Fiona also works on CRP’s Defra-funded Clean Air Villages 4 (CAV4) programme. This is a collaborative project with 26 partners that aims to deliver ambitious freight solutions for a clean air business recovery across different London ‘villages’, where both air pollution and population density levels are high.
In this session from the Local Government Climate Action Conference 2021, Fiona introduced both the CRP and the CAV4 programme, discussing their benefits to local communities in London. They highlighted the usefulness of data for driving change in communities as well as the power of collaborative partnerships
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter