Liz Smith is the Head of Anti-Social Behaviour at Stockport homes where she has worked for the last 15 years. She has over 20 years of experience in housing and is committed to the continuous improvement of community safety in Stockport.
In this video, Liz shares how early interventions in anti-social behaviour cases have improved support and engagement with victims. She discusses the implementation of community safety notices and their impact on reducing the number of court injunctions, saving housing associations both time and money.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter