The cost of adult social care has risen year after year, and rose by £1.6 billion between 2020 and 2021, placing an increasing burden on local authorities. 
Frances O’Callaghan is the Designated Chief Executive of the North Central London Integrated Care Board. She has experience across the NHS in acute, primary care, mental health and community settings. Her interests lie in addressing health inequalities and understanding how local partnerships can work effectively with communities to deliver high-quality healthcare for all.
In this video, Frances shares insights into partnering with other agencies to drive improvements in patient care and outcomes. She highlights how working in collaboration allows services to learn from one another and reduce health inequalities.
 NHS Digital, (2021) Adult Social Care Activity and Finance Report
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter