Katherine Graham is Co-Founder and Chair of the Board of Directors of CMP Resolutions, experts in workplace conflict prevention, management and resolution. She spoke at Women in Public Sector Leadership 2020 about harnessing emotional intelligence to communicate effectively and manage conflict.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter