Covid-19 has accelerated the retail industry’s shift to digital. To prosper in this new world local communities need to embark on new ventures to regenerate their high streets.
Carol Pryah is the Executive Director of the Historic Coventry Trust. Two historic streets in Coventry City Centre have been transformed over the last few months as part of an ambitious £2 million project ahead of the festive season.
Carol shares the Historic Coventry Trust’s toolkit which promotes the benefits of amplifying the heritage of town centres to spark the regeneration of high streets.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter