As the largest public sector employer in the UK, the NHS can make a significant contribution to combating discrimination against employees with mental health problems, not only benefiting the individuals concerned, but also having a positive impact on the diversity of the workforce and the services that they provide.
Steve Lee is Head of Staff Health and Wellbeing at NHS England and NHS Improvement. Steve is responsible for the delivery of the health and wellbeing offer for the 1.3 million NHS staff working in England.
They oversee the work of a team of 55 and are responsible for delivering improvements in health and wellbeing across the NHS. Steve’s work has a focus on preventing ill-health and puts in place measures to support line managers, teams, and individuals. In this session from the Emergency Services Wellbeing Conference 2021, Steve discussed the NHS staff wellbeing offer, as well as the characteristics and benefits
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter