10 million people in the UK lack basic digitals, and 1.5 million households do not have access to the internet, according to Good Things Foundation.
Grace Clark is a Service Manager within the Prevention and Early Intervention Service at Cambridgeshire County Council. She is a qualified social worker with 10 years of experience in adult social care and manages the Adult Early Help, Technology Enabled Care and Sensory Service teams.
In this video, Grace shares how digital tools and technology-enabled care can increase the independence of adults with learning difficulties. She sheds light on engaging with service users to co-produce the TECHknow Programme designed to improve digital inclusion.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter