Using data as evidence in Clinical Audit is becoming increasingly valuable as the NHS becomes more digitised. Andrea Gibbons is a quality improvement advisor at Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. They help the NHS better use evidence, knowledge, and best practice in quality improvement.
In 2019 the quality improvement evidence service in Somerset won the Collaboration Award at the Institute of Continuous Improvement in Public Services. In this session from The National Clinical Audit Event 2021: Driving Quality Improvement in Patient Care, Andrea shared the improvement strategy of the Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. They presented the value of evidence-based, and data-driven quality improvement strategies.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter