The Education and Skills Funding Agency have provided additional, targeted support for schools to help with Covid-19 pressures. For example, the £1bn catch-up package for the academic year and laptops and technology support for remote learning.
Tanya Arkle is the Deputy Director of Academies South at the Education and Skills Funding Agency. They have worked in the Education and Skills Funding Agency at the Department for Education for the last four years.
Tanya was responsible for Academy funding in the South West and South East of England, before recently moving to lead the newly established School Resource Management Division. In this session from The Academy Funding and Finance Conference, 2021 Tanya shared the current expectations of the Department for Education over Trusts and their financial returns as well as suggested techniques that have proven effective for making financially efficient schools.
Register now to continue accessing this page
Subscribe today and use MGC to discover how your peers, across the country, are implementing policies and driving change so you can learn from their experiences, apply best practice, and develop your expertise.
- Access to a dedicated public sector resource that you read, see and hear.
- More than 50 new articles per month
- Insights into how to deliver better public services
- The latest best practice in your sector
- Evidence base case study focused videos, original articles, interviews and more
- Save time by personalising your MGC to only see the relevant content you need
- Automatically earn and track your CPD points
- Discounts to Government Events and GovPD training courses
- Monthly update newsletter